Sorry, this job has expired.
BaneCare strives to combine the best of the past, present and future. Since 1959 we have been providing quality care of the highest caliber!
We help patients live the best possible lives through a wide-range of exceptional rehabilitative services.
We invite you to learn more about us, we offer you:
• Flexible schedules - FT, PT, PRN
• Both 8 and 12 hour shifts available
• Free Parking and extra pay with great shift differentials
• Ask about our Sign On Bonus Program
• Choose from locations in Weymouth and Gloucester
• Supportive leadership & Employee Appreciation Events
• Higher staffing ratio allows for stronger team support
• Positive community reputation, high ratings & recognitions
Seeking dedicated compassionate licensed Nurses (LPN & RN) for our North Massachusetts facilities:
• Ledgewood Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center - located in Beverly MA the beautiful seaside community on the North Shore, we are the only facility in the area that has full-time onsite Physician/Nurse Practitioner team.
• Seacoast Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - located in the North Shore in Gloucester MA, Essex County; 142 bed rehab and nursing center offering a wide array of services.
We provide employment opportunities for Nurses with competitive rates, bonuses, benefits, free parking and employer matching 401K retirement.
• Must possess an active, unencumbered license to practice as a RN or LPN in this state.
• Ideal candidates will possess clinical experience in a sub-acute and/or long term care setting.
• New Grads Welcome to Apply
• Competitive salary and differentials
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Short & long term disability
• 401K retirement plan with employer match
At BaneCare, we are driven to create an environment built on compassion, dignity, and respect — for our residents and their extended families, for our community, and for our fellow staff members. We are focused every day on caring for our residents just as we would want to be cared for ourselves. Since 1959, BaneCare has been a leading provider of rehabilitation, skilled nursing, assisted living, and adult day health in Massachusetts. BaneCare’s enduring commitment to the finest care has made it a trusted name to more than one generation.
We invite you to explore our career opportunities and meet our amazing team!